The KLA Annual Picnic will be on Saturday, August 7th – starting at Noon.
Where: Coyote Roadhouse—3026 County E, Baileys Harbor. Extra parking will be available on Wallaby Lane, just west of the Coyote.
Third Time’s a Charm! 2019 – The Rainout; 2020 – Cancelled due to Covid-19; 2021 – Finally, the real deal!
Here’s the meal that will be served on the lawn by the lake: Hamburgers, brats, potato salad, corn, slaw, baked beans, dessert, iced tea and lemonade.
Extra parking will be available on Wallaby Lane, just west of the Coyote.
FREE FOR UP TO TWO people per KLA membership. $10 for non-members ages 10 and above, if accompanied by KLA members.
RESERVATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY AUGUST 2nd
Call Howard Williamson, 920-839-9193.
If there’s no answer, leave information as per message. Or email [email protected] with ALL this information:
1.) The first & last names of up to 2 members who will attend free.
2.) The names of ALL members’ guests, noting those ten and older, for which the cost will be $10 each, to be paid when you arrive. 3.) A phone number in case we need to contact you.
GAMES, DRAWINGS FOR PRIZES. LET’S MAKE THIS THE BEST KLA PICNIC EVER!
Please bring your favorite yard game to the picnic. If you’re willing to help for a bit at the KLA picnic on Aug. 7, please let Howard Williamson know as soon as possible: [email protected]. These are the positions we need to fill:
- Two or three people to help set up (arrive about 11:15)
- Two people to direct cars to parking areas (arrive at 11:30)
- Two people to take meal tickets and hand out plates (will work
- different shifts, so neither will miss eating with the group)
- Three or four people to sell raffle tickets periodically (noon to 2:30)
- Two or three people to help pack up at the end of the picnic